Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Your Acceptance of this Agreement
BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU:
- ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND AND COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT;
- YOU AGREE IF YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM A JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS NOT PERMITTED, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Updates to this Agreement or the Website
We may revise this Agreement and the Website and its content at any time without notice and all such revisions are effective immediately upon posting and apply to all access to and continued use of the Website.
You are required to ensure that all persons who access the Website are aware of this Agreement and comply with it. The Website, including content or areas of the Website, may require user registration. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
Any username, password, or any other piece of information chosen by you, or provided to you as part of our security procedures, must be treated as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You are responsible for any password misuse or any unauthorized access.
You are prohibited from attempting to circumvent and from violating the security of our services, including but not limited to:
- flooding / spamming API endpoints;
- interfering with the operation of the Website or the servers in which the Website is hosted;
- performing security scans of the Website or any network or server to which the Website is connected;
- attempting to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, pirate, modify, or otherwise reduce the functionality of scripts protected by Luarmor;
- helping or encouraging others to do so;
- trying to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any network or server to which the Website is connected;
- sending malicious packets;
If you perform or help others perform any of the prohibited activites, we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, including but not limited to:
- suspending or terminating your access to this service;
- deleting or disabling any script you have created;
- blacklisting your IP address from our network;
- and/or pursuing any other remedies we deem appropriate.
This policy applies when you interact with us by doing any of the following:
- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit any of our websites that link to Terms of Service
- Run a script that has been protected by Luarmor
Data We Collect
We collect information about you in a variety of ways. For example, we collect information you provide when you register with us, fill out a form, or use our application or services. Data we collect may include
- IP addresses, timestamps, and data you provide by adding users.
- Email address and discord ID (for registration)
- Hardware ID or any similar header sent by user's executor client
- Discord IDs provided by '/redeem' command
- Game Ids, Job Ids, and other headers sent by game client
- Any data you provide using input boxes on the website/API. (e.g script names, webhooks, user notes) (except for the script upload button)
- ⚠️ Scripts uploaded by you are automatically deleted from our systems upon obfuscation. We don't store the raw code in any way. (obfuscated files and loaders are still available on our CDN until you delete them)
Service Providers and Other Third Parties
We use third party service providers (for obfuscation and webhook log delivery). Service providers may be within or located outside the EEA. We share your data with these parties. Data we disclose consists of
- IP address and HWID header of your users (for webhook log delivery)
- Script file that you upload (for obfuscation)